This was my only thing I insisted on making, based on the Tartufo at Pizzeria Stella in Old City. That video link will walk you through it. It’s really about getting quality ingredients and getting the crust right when all’s said and done. Put $30 worth of cheese and black truffle on a tire and 95% of people will eat it. The other 5% will only avoid it because they are lactose intolerant.
Stay posted for more of za pics from last weekend. Check out these previous posts for more pizza ideas from Them Dinners: